Hi! I’m Lindsay. Thanks for stopping by!
I’m on a journey to always choose butterflies. I don’t always succeed, but when I do, it’s pretty cool.
I really like lists. So it makes sense that I introduce myself in…
A List Of Things To Know About Lindsay That May Help Understand Where She’s Coming From As You Read Her Blog
- One of my favourite things in the world is being in community. I love investing in others and “doing life” alongside my community.
- I’m single. I live on my own in the suburbs of Toronto. It may not be where I pictured myself being at this point in my life, but I embrace it. Having a community makes that possible.
- I work in healthcare communications, with a focus on digital and internal communications. I love using the digital world to engage and connect people.
- I’m a recovering workaholic/people-pleaser. This tweet from Louie Giglio reshaped my perspective on work:
Work hard. Do your best. Go the extra mile. But always remember: you are NOT your job nor defined by your position.
— Louie Giglio (@louiegiglio) April 24, 2012
- I love anything on a stage. I cannot act, dance or sing, but appreciate those that can. Experiencing live theatre is where I feel most alive.
- I love anything by the water. Swimming, boating, beaching, docking – doesn’t matter. Being by the water is where I feel most at peace.
- I belong to a really cool church community called The Meeting House.
- I’m timid. I’ll usually shy away from adventure and do what feels safe and comfortable. I’m trying to change that by choosing butterflies.
I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to contact me.